The PBC Foundation is the only UK organisation exclusively dedicated to providing support and information to those affected by PBC
Medical Advisory Board
- Professor James Neuberger MD FRCP (Chairman)
- Dr Andrew Bathgate MD FRCP
- Dr Niall Finlayson MBChB FRCP PhD OBE (Honorary Member)
- Dr Dermot Gleeson MD BSc FRCP
- Dr Michael Heneghan MD MMedSc MRCPI
- Professor David Jones BM BA BCh MRCP PhD
- Dr Alastair MacGilchrist MD FRCP (Honorary Member)
- Dr George Mells MRCP
- Dr Rebecca Jones BA MBBS PhD FRCP
- Dr Gideon Hirschfield MA MB BChir FRCP PhD
- Dr Martin Prince BM BSHons BMedSci Msc PhD MRCP
One of the main aims of the Foundation is to support its members with information and advice. Medical Advice is provided by members of the Medical Advisory Committee which consists of leading hepatologists from the UK and around the world.
While we will try to answer questions as fully as possible, please note that we can give advice only to those who are members of the PBC Foundation (membership is free). Furthermore, we are unable to give advice on specific personal medical matters: these should be addressed by the person’s clinician.